The internet offers the ultimate as a communication source through e-mail and the world wide web. If you’ve been thinking that now is the time to develop a website for your company, BoyDog is here to help you each step along the way. I can provide you with the knowledge you need to make informed choices about your presence on the web.
This site was designed by BoyDog Design. I hope that you are navigating its pages with ease and learning more about the services I provide. Contact me if you think it’s time to place your brand in front of millions of potential customers. I’ll explain the process and work with you to develop a site that provides a satisfactory return on your investment while it broadens the reach of your advertising budget.
Along with traditional web design I can offer custom templates for WordPress and Joomla.
Here are a few samples (click on art to view site):
- Custom WordPress theme. This is my own blog. I continued the site after the retail shop it was originally designed for closed.
- Redesigned website based on photoshop files from BBG&G.
- Site design and copywriting.
- Pro bono website for a local Touch-A-Truck event that is held annually.
- Custom WordPress template and copywriting.
- A few websites I designed which are either no longer live or I no longer maintain.